Friday, September 19, 2008

September 19 - ABX (bull flag)


I have been observing the market from the sidelines for the last week or so. All the current market conditions, plus option expiration week, made me think that maybe was time to take the role of passive observer. In fact, I was going to wait until next Monday to resume my trading, but today I saw an opportunity I could not pass: ABX printed what I interpreted as a bull flag with price contraction. I decided to take a shot at it and it worked well. My original target was $35 (R1 and daily PP), but I was stopped out before then.

5 comments:

Tyler said...

Anarco,

Nice trade in ABX. I see you and Jamie have both traded that this week and it seems to print nice bars. I like it and will have to add to my WL.

Thanks,
Tyler

anarco said...

Hi Tyler~

I just visited you site and like it. So I added you to my Blogs I Read section.

Cheers,

QQQBall said...

nice sector choice. i chose KOL in energy - posted over at "007",

anarco said...

I'll keep an eye on KOL!

Day Tradr said...

Nice trade Anarco.